- Make plans to watch a game with friends.
- Swap insults and trash talk.
- Cheer on your favorite team.
- Yell at an official for making a bad call.
- Tell an official to get some glasses.
It’s a well-known fact that bilinguals do it better, and we’re pretty sure that whoever can call the ref a donkey in two languages wins the argument. Whether you’re watching in a bar, on your couch, or from the host city, you’ll have more fun with more people when you’re celebrating in two languages. Let the games begin!