- Manage geographic territory to achieve all sales goals.
- Make a high volume of calls utilizing CRM system to track and monitor sales cycle
- Consistently meet and exceed call volume and sales goals
- Create, maintain and move opportunities through a sales pipeline.
- Professionally maintain relationships with key decision makers.
- Be able to effectively close high level sales at the C and VP level.
- Effective use of the telephone to develop leads, schedule appointments, and close sales.
- Represent company at trade shows and tech fairs.
- Attend and participate in company Sales Meetings.
- Perform sales presentations to large and small groups.
- Manage administrative tasks and territory coverage.
- Maintain account records in accordance with Sales department policy.
- Submit monthly sales forecasts to management.
- Prepare sales call reports, monthly travel schedules, and bi-weekly progress reports for large accounts.
- Submit travel expense reimbursement requests in a timely matter. Adhere to company policy for T&E. Be fiscally responsible.
- Create proposals to develop and close sales.
- Provide market feed-back, competitive information, product development input, etc., to company management.
- 3+ years direct field sales experience, with superior in-person selling skills to multiple levels on campus.
- Proven success in selling and closing customers, creating value, and managing a pipeline.
- Basic computer fundamentals; Ability to assemble workstation and work effective remotely.
- Computer software usage and proficiency in usage of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, sales/customer databases.
- Experience with business/office equipment (e.g. calculator, fax, printer, telephone, copier, other).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be analytical and organized.
- 5 years direct field sales experience and knowledge/experience with eLearning and language learning sales in the corporate vertical.
- Traveling by car, train and plane; overnight travel likely.
Required: Bachelor’s Degree