Seeking a person who will lead and grow our software team to the development of well-crafted and innovative software.
This person Should:
- Be an experienced leader of software development teams
- Have a track record of success in managing software projects
- Have a portfolio of projects that they can share with us that we respect
- Have been a developer in the past so they deeply understand how to develop software
- Have had experience with the entire software development lifecycle (Requirements, Design, Development, QA, and Launch)
- Be willing to work 50+ hrs per week and do whatever is necessary to complete projects during crunch time.
- Be experienced in developing requirements
- Be experienced in Project Management
- Be able to speak business as well as software
- Be able to command the respect of the development team and PD team at large
- Be willing to work diligently in the beginning to get up to speed on our systems and our company
- Preferable: That they have a book of proven software development talent from previous jobs that we can tap into.
- User Stories, Business Analysis, and Requirements Definition
- Software Project Management
- Interdepartmental Liaison
- Fill in the Gaps (willing to do what it takes to get the job done)
- Maintain and Enforce Systems & Processes
- Provide Mentorship
- Grow The Tech Team